Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One pretty pony tail!

Haydenn finally has enough hair to pull up into a cute little pony tail! I'm so glad! She is my only girl with stick straight hair and will not keep a bow on! The others had curly hair and never touched their bows. So most of the time I was clueless as to what to do with her hair. But now she can finally where a pony. Yay! Get ready girl for a whole new world of hair dues! ha ha! Her are the cute pictures that I took of her first pony tail!

I love it when she reaches! How can you resist picking her up? We love this girl so much and her new pony tail! Ha Ha!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that little Haydenn and her pony! She is too cute:)

LucyH said...

You're so good at getting your girls hair done. I was always so impressed when I saw your girls hair looking so professional and you were on time to 9am church!!

Kristin said...

So my only girl didn't get enough hair to do anything until she was almost two!! Oh, well. Hey- latest news I've heard- Amber Harman is engaged!

Necia said...

Yah!!! I am so Happy for "YOU" Amber! She does look so cute with her little pony ;)!

Jaime said...

That is ADORABLE!!! I'm so scared of having a girl because I have NO clue how to do girls hair!

Reid and Brittney said...

She looks so cute. I love her little pony tail. Oh my heck she has gotten so big, I can't believe it!!! Your girls hair always looks so great.

Kristen said...

Yay for ponies!. Kaiya doesn't quite have enough for any yet. I tried twice, but it just kid of looks silly right now. Happy Hair-ing!