Friday, February 6, 2009

Remember when

Remember when you would ask your Mom a bazillion times to tie a super hero cape (blanket) around you neck while you ran around the house flying through the air! I do, and today we played super hero's

Showing off our capes!

Saving the world!


Super Ry Ry!

and my next project, making super hero capes for all my kids! Anybody know where I could get iron on letters?

5 comments:

Jaime said...

You're such a good mom...I'm not!

LucyH said...

you can buy iron on paper at wallmart to print on with your computer. I would think that would work.

Nikki said...

Hey you JoAnn's has Iron on letter's. Certain Walmart's sometimes carry the smaller ones too. They are so darn cute

Heidi said...

Look at this tutorial:

http://pukingpastilles.com/?p=57

They are super cute! My sis-in-law made some and they are adorable!

Anonymous said...

How fun!

I think they have the stuff at walmart that you print onto it and then iron it on!