Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Office Chair Olympics

On a ordinary Saturday morning, what could be more fun then having an office chair Olympics right in your own hall way! This last Saturday was full of house cleaning for us and when the kids started to get a little restless and sick and tired of cleaning we took a little break and Josh started racing the kids up and down the entry way in our office chair. They loved it! and loved chasing the chair when it was the other kids turn. After a couple of runs we stopped for lunch then everybody was ready and motivated to pick up where we left off in our cleaning process! Haydenn got the first turn and as you can see she loved it!
The kids thought it was just as fun to chase and get chased by the chair!
I couldn't get a good picture of Ry cause of the other kids running in the way but she had a blast!

Tuckers turn, and he is playing it cool and calm!

Emmy on the other hand was screaming and gripping on for her dear life!

Thanks Dad for being the motor behind the chair!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

You guys are so creative. I needed some new ideas. Thanks!!

Shannon said...

I love how daddys are the best to think of the best things to do. Your kids will always have such great memories with their dad!

Heidi said...

What a fun thing to do to break up the cleaning! I love the excitement in their faces. Who needs Disneyland, right?

Jenny said...

How fun, and creative. My kids love being pulled on a blanket on our tile we just have to be careful that no one falls off and hits their head!! Your house looks cute too, I've never seen it you should post some pics on your blog. Miss ya