A couple of weeks ago the kids started school again. Emmy is in 2nd grade, and Tucker is starting Kindergarten. I was so excited for Tucker to start school this year, but when it came down to it I was a little sad! He just seems so little to me. It did make me feel a lot better knowing that Emmy was at the school with him. And she does take good care of him. She walks him to his class every day. Emmys teacher is even so nice to let her leave just a second earlier everyday after school so she can walk down to Tuckers class and pick him up. I'm thankful for a teacher who puts up with a nervous Mom, having a child start kindergarten. I also love Tuckers teacher, she is who I wanted him to get. She is very arts and crafts, which I think is so good for kindergarten exspecially since he is all day. 

Tucker on his first day looking so handsome! I can't believe he is starting school, sniff sniff!


Emmy looking very adorable! She insisted that this year she take a messenger bag instead of a backpack! So fashionable!
So far both kids are doing very well and loving being back in school! Tucker is a little warn out when he gets home but I know in a couple of months he will be fine! Emmy is excited and looking forward to learning to write in cursive (do they learn that is 2nd grade?). And Tucker can't wait to learn to read! I hope they both have a great year!

11 comments:
They look so big!! I love their uniforms, too cute!
They look so cute! I can't believe Tucker is in kindergarden! Crazy how time flies! Can't wait to see everyone this weekend, and play, play play!!!
Love ya, Jenn
So cute!!! They both look so grown up. I can't believe Tuck is in kindergarten. What a handsome little guy! You are going to have to beat the girls off. I miss you and seeing your sweet kids. Owen and I are coming to AZ in October the 15th -19th, I would love to see you. I'll give you a call as it gets closer.
Once again...Cutest Family Award goes to.....THE WILKINS!!! Ok, Emmy is so cute as usually...but seriously is there anything cuter than Tucker all official in his school uniform?! I love it...love the shoes too...where did you get them..we always copy Tucker and his shoes?!
You have SUCH good looking kids! Do you have a blog with all your amazing crafty idea?? You need to share! :) Hope the kids are liking school ok! .. and you are enjoying your freedom! :) It's amazing the difference of having 2 kids home and not 4!
Juicy kids! Love em!
I am sure they are the cutest kids at school!! Tell them I love them and give them all kisses from Aunt Becky
So true, so true! Let freedom ring Ha ha. I totally know what you mean though, it's sad that the twins just started kindergarten but I must say it is kinda nice to have that freedom and independence for a few hrs a day, I did cry though that first day when Ridge started crying. Anyways, your kids looked so so adorable!
I had to laugh at your title. Secretly that's my feeling!! :) :) Good to see you at the Reunion! Oh hey, my blogger shows you haven't accepted my invite. Just in case you thought I deserted you!
They are so cute. I can't believe you have two in school :-)
Yea for freedom, the kids look so cute. Enjoy!
Post a Comment