Monday, August 10, 2009

What would we do without Ry?


The last couple of days Rylenn has said some of the most funny things!

While we were camping at my family reunion Rylenn came up to me and was holding her bum and said "Mom I have to go poop" I kind of brushed her off a little and said ok just a second (I was really into our card game Scum, and didn't really want to get up). Then again holding her bum she says "uh, Mom that is the sound that my bum makes when it has to go poop" Well we all started busting up laughing and I immediately took her to go poop!

Then today I took the two little girls to the grocery store with me, they were hungry when we got there and I knew that they wouldn't last, so I walked over to the bakery and asked them if they wanted a cookie. Rylenn said " oh Mom it's like a dream come true". I was laughing so hard and said what is, getting a cookie? She said "yes, getting this cookie is like a dream come true!" I think she has watched to many princess movies, what do you think?

2 comments:

Laura said...

She is hilarious! I love 2 year olds!!

Tiffany said...

She cracks me up! She was so cute at the reunion, her cute little voice and when she was singing those songs it was so precious! I just love her! Can I have her???