Daphney!
This is Daphney at one day old. Snuggling with Mom, Zoey. This pic just melts my heart!
This is Daphney at one day old. Snuggling with Mom, Zoey. This pic just melts my heart!I had no idea that a pet could cause so much stress! But after a long labor and delivery our Boxer Zoey had a whopping 1 puppy. Are you kidding me, 1 puppy! All of that and we end up with 1 puppy. It is a good thing she is so stinkin cute!

Daphney just before her eyes started to open!
So yes we have a puppy for sale. My kids have named her Daphney. She really is so cute and we love her already! It is going to be a sad day in our house when she has to go to her new home. But we are preparing for that day. Since she is the only puppy, she has all the milk she wants and boy does it show. She is one "healthy" puppy. She is such a good puppy, she hardly makes any noise, only when she wants to nurse. And so far she has been pretty mellow! Please pass the word around to anybody you know. We are selling her for $375.00. Which is a really good price! I priced them online and I found anywhere from $500- $1200.

Rylenn has been like a second mom to Daphney!
Both Mom (Zoey) and Dad (Bronx) are beautiful fancy fauns. Every time I have Zoey out people always stop me and ask me if she is for sale. Boxers are very good family dogs. I have 4 kids that love to play with Zoey. She is very patient and understanding of all the tugging and pulling and lots of hugging my kids do to her.
So if you are looking for a good pet for your kids and family I have the perfect one! Just leave me a comment or email me at wilkinsja@cox.net

A couple of pictures of Mom Zoey! I love my Dog!


This is Daphneys Dad Bronx. Very good looking Dog!
Zoey and Bronx together. I know they look almost identical, Bronx is just a little more stout! Both beautiful dogs! I guess that is why Daphney is so dang cute!

3 comments:
Adorable
I agree, Boxers are the best! We have a 3 year old white boxer. They are so loving, and very loyal dogs. And love kids! Oh my gosh. Does your dog give them hugs? They use their front paws like they are hands. I wish I had the money, I would get her. She is beautiful!
Awww! I'm tempted but our one dog is more than I can handle. Daphney is so cute! I love that picture of Zoey looking in through the window!
Post a Comment