5 years old
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
School Pictures, well sort of
It's that time of year again, school pictures. I bought the kids pictures at the beginning of the year, but wasn't in love with them. So I was hoping maybe this go around we could get some good ones. My plan was to wait to see what they looked like and then if they were better then the first one then I would order them. Well when Emmy got off the bus that day I could tell by the look on her face she was about to cry. She told me that they wouldn't let them take any pictures because they didn't have an order form filled out. She thought I was going to be mad. I told her I wasn't mad at all that we already had school pictures from the beginning of the year so it was really no big deal. Her reply, "so we got all cute for nothing?". I don't know why she was so upset by this. I told her I would take school pictures for them, so we wouldn't waste their cuteness! So here is there, sort of, school pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













6 comments:
Very cute! I think those "school" pictures turned out just wonderful. Our first set of school pictures with Teagan were awful I didn't know it was picture day and this was right after my baby was born. Live and learn.
Oh my gosh they are getting so big and growing way too fast. Emmy is beautiful and Tucker is so handsome. I just can't believe how much they have changed since I last saw them. Rylenn and Haydenn as well both beautiful. I miss you like crazy! We are coming to AZ sometime this summer, just waiting until my brother gets his mission call then we will decide when, but I want to see you for sure. I will let you know when we plan on being there. Hope you are doing great!!!
well those are WAAAAYYYY cuter than the school photographer would have taken! so i say good thing you didn't have an order form!
How fun- good job with the pictures! Such cute kids!
You are awesome! They are much better than any school pics would have turned out! Your kids are so adorable!
I love them, I can not believe hoe grown up they look. So cute. They came out great.
Post a Comment