After the Wahls moved to St. Johns my kids were devastated, and often times would be in tears wondering why they had to move and why we couldn't see them as often as we would like. Well fortunately for us St. Johns is only 30 minutes away from Eagar, a place we visit often. So this last March when we were in Eagar we met up and got to spend the day with the Wahls. My kids have missed them so much! They would have no problem moving if it meant they would be closer to them. I almost started to cry when Emmy and Joann ran up to each other and were hugging so much that they fell to the ground. Tucker and Jay played it like they were cool, but still were hugging with big grins on their faces!Haydenn, Savanna, Rylenn, Tucker, Jay, Sara, Joann and Emmy

Joann and Emmy spent the whole day just gibber jabbering about all the had to catch up on!
BFF's Joann and Emmy. This is a friendship that will last a life time!
Tucker and Jay, just excited that there was another boy in the house! Both have 3 sisters they definitely needed their boy time!
Rylenn and Savanna! Just happy to be together!It was so good to see these guys, we love them so much! I did cry watching Emmy and Joann say goodbye with tears in their eyes and hugging and not wanting to let go. We are so thankful and feel so lucky to have such good friends! Hopefully someday soon we will live close to each other again!



3 comments:
Your kids are so darn cute:)
I just got your comment on my blog. I was just telling a friend about our adventurous trip to England. We did so many fun things together. All of our traveling was so fun and crazy at the same time :) I miss you too!! How far is Eager from El Paso? Good luck on your move!! By the way, we are expecting our 3rd boy in September :) Hopefully someday soon we can get together!
It was so good to see you guys! JoAnn is still in tears quite often asking when she gets to see Emmy again. We are really hoping to get to see you around the 4th. Call me when you get a chance. We miss you!
They are too cute! I heard your moving to Eagar soon! That's exciting! I'm happy for you guys! Miss ya, hope all is well!
Post a Comment