We love Christmas and are already looking forward till next year!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Did He Come?
Christmas morning was magical as always!
Just checking out the stuff Santa brought! They were all so excited!
Haydenn loves her new Ariel umbrella, I hope it makes it till next year at the Heap reunion that really what I bought it for.
Tucker got a new (well new to him) snowboard. Him and Emmy both have passes to Sunrise and were so excited to see their snowboards!
I love this picture this is Rylenn to a tee! Alot of girl, pink, ruffles, glitter, bling, a sparkly crown and then a little rock n roll!
Such a boy, with his bow n arrow!
Haydenn loved Christmas morning but she was definetly worn out and needed a nap. This was her at breakfast, ready to fall asleep right there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment