Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Look who's Hitting the Slopes!

For Christmas Emmy and Tucker got snowboards! When Josh was in high school he worked at Sunrise teaching the little 3 year olds how to snowboard. So when we moved up here we knew that we wanted Emmy and Tucker to learn. So since Christmas my kids have been dying to go! Josh was able to take them a couple of weekends ago. He said they did really really well! I was sad that I couldn't go and watch or video tape but with a new baby I needed to stay home. But Josh took my camera and got some really good pictures. Before long Emmy and Tucker are going to be pro and were not going to be able to keep up with them!
Emmy ready to hit the slopes!

My new little snow bunny!
Tucker is ready to go! What a cutie!

Getting straped in!
She's a pro! GO EMMY!

Love this little boy! Go Tucker Go!

I was so proud of Emmy and Tucker the first day is always the hardest. It's alot of falling down and getting back up again. But they did it! I can't wait to get out on the slopes with them and video tape all their progress!


1 comments:

Nikki said...

That is great that they have something to do together. I love snowboarding. I hope they stay at it.