I wish that I would have taken a picture of Rylenn when her hairs was all done. It was really cute! Who could have guessed that one little nap could have done this!
She is so cute! Jeanette and I were talking about her when I was doing her hair and all I could think was she is so like my Saydie. So cute but such a monster. Keeps us on our toes right? Tell Josh we said Happy Birthday. I love seeing all the pictures of him.
Hey Amber, My email is erikabd@msn.com. I love the hair. Your girls always have the cutese hair and hair bows. I'm not very good at cute hair for my girls. You're gonna have to teach me:)
Josh and I have been married for an amazing 14 years! We have 6 beautiful children. And with all the craziness that goes with all 6 kids we couldn't be happier!
9 comments:
Hey, That's what Lilly's hair looks like all the time! Your post about josh was so fun too!
I still think it is cute! Her little face makes me smile every time I see her. I loved the post about Josh, happy belated birthday to him!
Having cute hair to begin with is one of the reasons I'm terrified to have a girl. I don't do cute hair!
so cute!
So CUTE!!! I just love Ry...if you ever want to give her up for adoption I'll take her :)! Just know..her hair would always look like that :)!
I think she is cute and adorable.
Cute Hair! I love those days after naps. And all the pics you have of Josh growing up are so dang cute! Tell him Happy B-day, really late happy b-day!
She is so cute! Jeanette and I were talking about her when I was doing her hair and all I could think was she is so like my Saydie. So cute but such a monster. Keeps us on our toes right? Tell Josh we said Happy Birthday. I love seeing all the pictures of him.
Hey Amber, My email is erikabd@msn.com. I love the hair. Your girls always have the cutese hair and hair bows. I'm not very good at cute hair for my girls. You're gonna have to teach me:)
Post a Comment