Friday, May 8, 2009

Candy Necklaces!


For some reason I am in a total craft mood lately. Maybe it is because I'm home all day with the kids and so I'm always looking for fun things that we can do together so we both don't pull all our hair out!
The other day at Target I found this candy necklace making kit. It made 8 necklaces, and I knew my kids would love it. Seriously, who ever thought of candy necklaces was a genius! I truly think that Rylenn thought she had died and gone to heaven. The two things she loves the most, being girly (jewelry) and sweets. So put them together and you've got a candy necklace! Perfection!


So before bed one night we got them out and had a blast making candy necklaces! This picture makes me laugh because both Rylenn and Tucker look like they have chubby cheeks! We can only wish for chub on those two!

and the eating begins!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun! I'll have to look for those. I love that last pic!

Lee Anne said...

Ashley bought some of those to do with the kids a while ago and they loved it. I agree with you that whoever thought of those is a genius. My kids love those and ring pops. So much fun.

Laura said...

Your kids are adorable!! What a fun idea!