This post is a little bitter sweet! The last of my 3 brothers came home from serving his mission in Peru. Although I'm so glad that he is home, I am very sad that I no longer have a brother that is serving a mission! I have 3 brothers right in a row so for the last 6 years there has always been a missionary out there. We are so proud of Cameron and the good missionary he was! I will forever be grateful to all of my brothers for setting such a good example to my kids! It creates such a unique opportunity when you have to explain where their Uncle will be for the next 2 years and what they will be doing! Even though I am a little sad, I am so glad to have everyone home! Cam is such a good Uncle and my kids love him to death!
Emmy and Tucker holding their welcome home sign. The only thing Cam wanted when he got off the plane was a twix bar. So we made sure he had plenty of those!
Emmy and her favorite cousin Brynly, waiting to see Elder Brown! These two are inseparable!

Elder Cameron Brown saying hello to my Mom!
Emmy and Tucker holding their welcome home sign. The only thing Cam wanted when he got off the plane was a twix bar. So we made sure he had plenty of those!
This is my nephew Brig, with the sign that all of the nieces and nephews signed, he wasn't to happy about me taking his picture!

Emmy and her favorite cousin Brynly, waiting to see Elder Brown! These two are inseparable!
Elder Cameron Brown saying hello to my Mom!
Saying hello to everyone else!
Sadly these are the only pictures I got, my camera died right after he got off the plane!

5 comments:
I LOVE when missionaries come home! It is so fun to see them return with honor! Enjoy time with your brother! It really is nice to have someone in the mission field! seems like the family is very blessed while they are gone!
Brandi just did my hair and we were talking about your brother and how he just got home, that's awsome to see some pictures of his homecoming.
YAY!! Congrats on another faithful missionary returning home. Your mom did an awesome job raising you kiddos!
amber i need you email so i can send you an invite to my blog. thanks devryhallatgmail.
It was good to see Cameron. I can't believe how much he looks like Berry. I am excited for the 4th this year. We should have a lot of the family around. I hope Grandma is doing better by then.
Post a Comment