Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Update

Just a quick update on Tucker for all of you who have been wondering. I have a great sister-in-law who is an ex ray tech. She said she would ex ray it for me the next time she went back to work if I wanted her to, which was Friday. Well he went the rest of the week never complaining that it hurt. So I think he is fine!

That same night that I posted about Tucks arm he got a huge migraine headache, so I'm kind of wondering if that headache that was coming on was making all of the other bruises in his body hurt as well. Who knows? but for now I think he is fine! Thanks for every ones concern and thoughts! It's nice to know that someone else can relate!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm glad he is so far fine! He is such a cute little guy and it is so sad to know he is in pain. I hope he gets all better!

Heidi said...

Glad he's fine! Just a couple days after that happened to Tuck, Jake did something to his foot or ankle because he had started limping. I thought oh no but he never cried or anything so I don't know what happened. I thought I would wait and he limped for a few days but now he is totally fine. Weird! I hate not knowing what to do so now I can relate to how you were feeling!

Laura said...

so sad!! poor tucker! I hope he's okay! any updates from dalene lately?