We had to wake all the kids up so we would have enough time for them to find their Easter baskets and to also get ready for church and head into town for Uncle Cam's homecoming! They look a little sleepy eyed but they are excited to find those baskets, and yes they did sleep in there clothes from the day before, it was really late when we got home and they had all fallen asleep in the car, so we just carried them up to bed!

Rylenn was not quite sure what was going on. But a basket full of candy and toys, I don't think she really cares!
The older the kid gets the harder it is to find your basket. Tucker found his in the hall closet! Tucker was such a good sport, he had not been feeling good and when I told him that he wasn't going to be able to go to church, he was quite upset. The feeling soon changed when he realized that meant he could stay home and play in his Easter basket all day!
Emmy's was the hardest to find, but she kept at it and finally found it in the dryer, silly rabbit dryers are for clothes!
The Easter Bunny usually leaves the kids sunglasses every year, who would have thought that would have been Haydenns favorite thing!
Even though it was a little different, we had a very good Easter. Cameron did an amazing job on his talk in church! I can't believe how much he has changed I couldn't ask for a better example to my kids! I know that he went through a lot while he was out on his mission but I grateful to a Heavenly Father who is mind full of our needs and is always there watching out for us!
Later that day Me, Emmy and Rylenn spent the afternoon with family and friends eating lunch at my sister Brandi's house! Josh was such a good husband and stayed home with Tucker and Haydenn so I could go and listen to my brother!

3 comments:
It looks like the Easter did very well. The kiddos look very Happy. That is all that matters.
How cute that the Easter bunny leaves them sunglasses and how neat your brother's homecoming was on Easter.
The kiddos look thrilled and how cute they are. I love the sunglasses. Looks like you guys had a good Easter.
Post a Comment