Monday, August 10, 2009

Over the 4th of July weekend my Dad borrowed my camera and took Lexi (sister) and Cameron (brother) and some of their friends out to see this beautiful water fall and look at this cute little guy they ran into.



My Dad thought he wasn't as young as he looked maybe like a teenager. But they said this little guy sure put on a show for them. I just wish I could have been there to see it!

My sister Lexi with a couple of her friends at the water fall.

My brother Cameron and sister Lexi with my Dad at the water falls!

Goofing off, what we do best!

Hey ladies, my very cute brother Cameron is currently available. Any takers?


2 comments:

Denver and Megan said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun over the 4th! I wish we could have hung out with the family a little more than we did. We can't wait for the reunion!

Jenny said...

Love the Bear! That's fun to see your Dad, he has always seemed like a really neat man to me, he must be because you and Brandi are two of my favorite people with such awsome testimonies, I hope my girls are like you two because of the example of their Dad! Love ya