Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fright Night 2009

I had really cute costume ideas that I was going to make for Halloween this year. But after the swine flu hit and we lost a week of our lives, that all went out the window! So we just decided to get one more year out of our pirate costumes. The kids loved them and the didn't even seem to mind about wearing them 2 years in a row.

I have come to the conclusion that I hate taking pictures of my kids on Halloween! I always want some cute pictures and all they want is to go get candy. Go figure! Hopefully in the next couple of years I can convince them that the pictures are worth it.


Trying to get some pictures, Emmy always looks good and will pose for a picture it's the other 3 I can't get to cooperate!

Another try for a good picture! Nice sword Ry! and Haydenn is in the middle of a cough!

Emmy, a very beautiful pirate! Her favorite part is always getting to wear makeup!

Tucker thought because I was taking soooo long taking pictures that we were going to miss all the candy. I tried to explain, but he insisted on throwing this nice little fit.

I know, I'm a mean and cruel mom for posting pics of Tuckers not so great moment, but this was all I was able to get. We'll have better luck next year right bud! He did make a cute Pirate!!


Rylenn was the only one not to happy about being a pirate! She wanted to be a butterfly. But once I showed her that she got to wear a tutu, problem was solved! Anything girly for this one!

No great pictures of Haydenn, she couldn't figure out if she was cool for having all the stuff on or if she just wanted it off.
Well other then pictures we had a good time. Our ward had there Trunk or Treat on Halloween which I loved! My kids got all the candy they wanted and we didn't have to go door to door. When we got home I took them to a few of there friends houses that live in our neighborhood that they didn't get to see at the Trunk or Treat. Then we just went home and passed out the rest of our candy. My kids thought passing out the candy was as much fun as getting it.
Hope everyone else had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

Laura said...

You get the "Best MOM of the YEAR" award for having all your kids matching and looking so adorable on Halloween! I love all their costumes!

Jenn said...

I think those costumes deserved another year for sure!!! THey make the cutest pirates ever!
Love the ones of Tucker that is so funny, my kids hate taking the pictures to!!!

Love ya!

Deanne Wahl said...

Tucker is hilarious. I love to hear what he comes up with. Your kids look adorable. When JoAnn saw Emmy she said, "am I ever going to see her again?" She misses her like crazy. We really are hoping we get to see you in November. And guess what...we are all just getting over this dang swine flu too. Luckily Sara and Jay have been okay so far! I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Baby Cakes said...

It's so great to see how many people have a blog!!! Your family is absolutley gorgeous! I hope all is well with you!!! Rachel does need to do an update... her girls are so cute!!!