This is going to just be short and sweet and full of pictures cause I really don't want to remember all the details of how Zoey died. Sunday night when we got home from Grandma Browns Zoey had been hit and killed by a car. She was such a good dog and we loved her so much. There was lots of tears and lots of questions from my little ones. Although this week has been a rough one there is lots to be thankful for. First I'm so glad that she was such a good mom to her puppies. When she was killed she orphaned 4 puppies who were exactly 4 weeks old. But because she was such a good mom all are healthy and happy and took really well to the puppy formula I am now making them. It has also been such a blessing that we have those puppies and are able to keep one and love it as much as we have loved Zoey!
I think this is my most favorite picture of Zoey! I love that innocent look of please just let me come in!
I love this picture to, Zoey all cuddled up with her 1st litter of one whole puppy. I stayed up with her for several nights thinking she would have her pups. Then after several sleepless nights she had 1 puppy. But she sure was a cutie. We named her Daphney and she went to some of our really good friends. Zoey was such a good mom to Daphney!
I love this picture to! Tucker and his dog playing in the mud! Tucker had so much fun with Zoey it was a good thing Zoey was such a good dog cause Tucker put her through heck.One day I came out to check on Tucker and he had roped Zoey and was riding her like a bull. I was laughing so hard I ran in to get my camera but when I came back out Tucker was flat on his back and Zoey was licking him to death. He looked at me and said "I got bucked off Mom". Tucker was always trying to rope Zoey, and she was always such a good sport about it!
Although we will miss Zoey terribly we are so grateful to have had her in our family! She was such a good dog for our family! We miss and love you Zoey!


0 comments:
Post a Comment