Emmy with her birthday decorations. Me and Emmy made the hanging decorations, out of extra plates and paper circles.
Emmy opening her present from one of her best friends. Emmys friend is so creative and I love to see what she can make. This was a card with a pocket on the back with money in it.
Emmy and her best friend! They moved to town right before we did and our families have been such good friends!
I hope all your birthday wishes come true Emmy! We love you so much and are so thankful you are apart of this family!Emmy did get one other present but it was to big to just wrap, so we sent her on a treasure hunt. Each clue had a picture on the back to help her guess what the present was. The pictures were of Me and her, a hotel, a guitar, a music note, and the initials T.S. Well they figured out that the initials were for Taylor Swift but Emmy couldn't get the rest of it put together. As she was staring at the clues trying to figure them out her friend shouts out, Taylor Swift concert. "Emmy your going to a Taylor Swift concert." I don't think Emmy even wanted to imagine that might be what it was for fear of getting her hopes smashed. She just kind of ignored her friend and kept looking at the clues. The whole time her friend is shouting "Taylor Swift, your going to Taylor Swift". I decided to give her her last gift. If was the tickets to Taylor Swift framed and wrapped. When she opened it she said "a picture frame? That's what the big gift was?" Even after she turned it over and started to read the tickets I still don't think she wanted to believe it was real. Her friend was hilarious grabbing her by the arms and shouting "YOUR GOING TO TAYLOR SWIFT, YOUR GOING TO TAYLOR SWIFT!" Finally Emmy clued in and started screaming and shouting and jumping up and down with her friend. I got the whole thing on video. So on Oct. 22nd me and Emmy will be staying in a motel and going to Taylor Swift in concert. Oh ya and we have floor seats! I got an incredible deal on them because I'm a member of Taylor Swifts fan club. It was cheaper for floor seats then for the nose bleeds at regular cost. SWEET! Can't wait, were super excited! Happy Birthday Emmy!







0 comments:
Post a Comment