in all kinds of weather. We had a blast this year at the Heap reunion as always! This year was a little strange, some of the Heaps thought the reunion was scheduled for the following week so only part of us were there and then the other half went up the following week. That was kind of a bummer. But other then that we had a blast! Campfires, marshmallows, cards, eating good food, visiting with family, and just sitting around doing nothing!
Cole playing and singing to us at the campfire. He just started teaching himself how to play and he is already really good. Such a motivation for me to learn! I love how you can see the fires reflection in his guitar!
Ok only because we are camping would I have allowed this to happen. Someone gave her a huge roasted marshmallow. Of course she loved every minute of it and of course she made a huge huge mess and when your camping marshmallow is not the easiest thing to clean up! Oh well at least she enjoyed it!
Showing off and so proud of the mess she just made. I can't believe she ate the whole thing! Crazy girl!
I have one of these pictures for every year we have been at the Heap reunion! Tucker plays so hard that when he finally sits down he is out. I think as soon as I took this picture his eyes closed and he was asleep!
Since not all the kids were there this year these two had a lot of time together (it's not like they don't spend all day every day together). But it was so good to see them having so much fun being with just each other. They are such good friends and play so well together, I hope that never changes!
I know this pose looks like she was trying to shoot Haydenn but that's not it. Ry was doing her lovely pose and at the last second Haydenn bent over to what I think she thought was a cool pose. Nice girls!Emmys birthday fell the week after the reunion this year, so she decided she wanted to wait till her birthday to open presents but she did want to have a photo shoot with all her cousins. So we took lots of pictures of the girls, so many that I'll put them in their own post.
As always we loved being at the Heap reunion and look forward to next year when we will all be on the same week again!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment