Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to School!

Pictures of the 1st day of school are my favorite!
Emmy and Tucker on the 1st day of school. Emmy is in the 4th grade and has Mrs. Quinlan and Tucker is in 1st grade and has Mrs. Sass
I can't believe she is in the 4th grade she looks all grown up!

What cuties! I wish they went to the same school! But I'm glad they are such good friends when they are at home!
So grown up!

My handsome man!

Showing off their backpacks. Every year they trade off who gets the new backpack. This year Emmy got the new one. We got a sweet deal on it. It was on sale and then we noticed that the tag was sewed on upside down so they gave us an extra discount. She was thrilled that no one else would have this unique twist to her backpack.
The kids looked so cute on the 2nd day as well I couldn't not take more pictures! I wish I would have got Emmys feet in the picture because she has on her new cute boots. Love this girl!

One more of Emmy on her 2nd day of school! Can't you just tell how smart she is :)
Tucker man on his 2nd day of school! Man I miss these two at home!

Always the funny guy!

I can't believe we are starting another year of school. My kids are growing up way to fast and I know that one day I'm going to so miss this time in their lives! I hope they both have an awesome year, make good friends, get good grades, are good examples to those around them and have a good time while they are at school! I love you both!

0 comments: