Friday, September 5, 2008

Donate to Nie Nie

I'm sure most of you have read about the tragic accident that happened to Stephanie and Christian Nielson. They were in a small plane crash and have sustained life threatening burn injuries. If you haven't read their story you can read all the updates on cjanerun, or click on the button on the side bar. Christian was a guy I went to high school with, and was our senior class president. My heart is just acking for his family! Please keep them in your prayers! and donate to their fund to help pay for the medical bills. Just think of the miracle that could acure if everyone donated just a small amount and if everyone told their story. So please put there button on your blog and help spread the word! It is at times like this that makes us reflect on our own family and how grateful we are to have them!

2 comments:

Deanne Wahl said...

I love your foto friday idea. And those pics of the kids are amazing. I hadn't seen the one of Ry and Savanna! I love it. You really are amazing and I tell Alan all the time how grateful I am that we are able to have you as friends. Thanks for always being there and for who you are. I look up to you so much and we definately need to get together more often! Love ya

Mary Ann said...

what a heartbreaking story! they look like such a cute couple! thanks for the link