Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Morning Drag!

Sorry for the vent, but I hate Monday mornings! It seems like no matter how hard I try to keep the house clean through out the weekend it is always a disaster Monday morning. WHY? I can't figure it out. I use to think that maybe it was because Josh was home and so everything and everyone was just out of our normal weekday schedule and maybe that is it, not that it is Josh's fault or anything. I think it is a little bit of us all. I just wish I could get a handle on it, it would make the rest of my week go so much easier! So for now I hate Monday mornings!!! end of vent!

5 comments:

Mindy Rule said...

Ha! How funny is it that I have the SAME problem! I feel bad, because I am sure Dave thinks this is how things go during the week, but really I think it's just that the usual routine is thrown off because we just want to hang out together, and not worry about cleaning and stuff!

Diana Carver Photography said...

I'm glad to hear that my house is not the only one on Monday mornings that is a mess. Usually, I see the mess Sunday night, but remind myself... it's a day of rest! : )

Dawn said...

Hi Amber!! So fun to see you and catch up! Your kiddos are SOOO cute! Come on over and visit us and don't worry, our place is trashed on Sundays too. The trick is to con the kids into believing that its a race to clean up and then you pop the corn and add the caramel as a treat. It makes Monday mornings a little less horrible. Thanks for the recipe, I will have to try it! Dawn

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee Anne said...

I can totally relate. Monday's can be such a drag but for me it is nice to get back in the swing of things at the same time.