
To help with those Monday morning woe's me and Tucker made a big batch of sticky popcorn. One of our favorite treats. It's super easy and really yummy!! Here is the recipe for anyone that might also be looking for an escape from Monday chores!
2 bags of microwave popcorn
1 cube of butter
1cup sugar
1/4 cup Karo
2 tsp of Vanilla
Pop the popcorn a head of time. Bring everything else to a boil, just long enough for the sugar to dissolve. Pour over the popcorn and stir. The mixture will thicken as it cools so every once in awhile stir again so it doesn't all end up on the bottom of the bowl, keep stirring until it is really sticky and you can't stir anymore. And there you have it
THE PERFECT CURE! Enjoy

3 comments:
Totally know what you mean about Monday mornings. It is past lunchtime, I am still in my pjs, and haven't lifted one finger to do housework. *sigh*
Thanks for the recipe. I love new ones all the time.
Yummy! Audrey and I just made a batch that was so fun and sooooooo good! Amber your awsome! Mondays are a way bummer just ask Lauren my 6 year old she cry's every Monday and says "I don't want to go to school, can I please stay home with you Mom".
Post a Comment