Friday, September 26, 2008

Morning Bliss!

This morning when we got home from taking Emmy to school, we realized that our house had been invaded with bears, dinosaurs and bad guys. Quickly we made Lego guns and circled the house killing everything that resembled a bad guy. After awhile we realized that there was to many for us to fight off so we built a hide out, Only to come out to shoot if we had super super bullets that could kill everything in the room. Our morning battle came to a end when our fellow hunter Haydenn needed some replenishment. Well morning chores didn't get done but as long as we've got snow bullets and fire bullets to protect us I think we will be all right! Oh the joys of a 4 year old, what more could you ask for!!!

11 comments:

Blake and Martha said...

And the funnest mom award goes to... AMBER!!!

Carla Lara said...

How fun! I love boys they are so creative! What a fun Mom you are!

Heidi said...

So cute! Love that Rylenn wants to do what Tucker is doing! I'd rather play than do chores any day.

Jenny said...

Oh to have a boy I'm a little jealous! Don't get me wrong I love my girls but I do think it would be alot of fun to have a little boy. Maybe someday! Your a great Mom I miss seeing you all.
Jenny

Mindy Rule said...

Hahaha..that is so cute Amber. Colin and Natalie play together like that too. It is so fun.

Nikki said...

Seriously how fun are you. You are a doll.

Necia said...

So fun!! I love 4 year old moments!!! You are such a great mom! It's moments like that you "have no choice" you have to stop your chores and BE A MOM!!!

Diana Carver Photography said...

I love how kids have a wild imagination, they don't need much to have tons of fun!

Kristen said...

I wish my little girls had snow and fire bullets but all I get is princess twirls and a little high pitched screaming.

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! I think me and my 3 could use a little make believe!

Shannon said...

I love it! You are such a great Mom! When your kids get big you will remember those times with your little super heroes! Its good to stop and just enjoy life. One of my favorite quotes that more applies to men but kinda here to is, "Never get to busy making a living that you forget to make a life."