Friday, August 7, 2009

More fun on the 4th

I know this is getting a little bit ridiculous, with all the posts about the 4th of July week we had. But for journaling purposes how can I leave anything out?

The best part about the 4th of July is when everybody goes home and I get to stay for an extra couple of days. The town goes back to its slow pace life style where every one is just sitting on their porches and enjoying the nice weather!

My kids have always been early risers. But when we are in Eagar then get up when the sun comes up. It's like they can't waste one minute of day light. And of course they are outside the second they open their eyes. So here is what grandma found for them to do. We needed to empty the pool from the day before but it was to heavy for us to lift and we really didn't want to waste all that water, the grass had been watered enough! Grandma gave each of the kids their own bucket and they went back and forth getting water and then dumping it on the flowers!



This is Haydenns way of helping out in the morning. Parked on the porch in her pj's with a bag of gold fish!

Rylenn enjoying the tire swing at Grandma's!

Although it looks like she is a little scared, Haydenn loved the swing, we couldn't get her out!

Kayden and Emmy doing the spider together on the swing!


The kids never came inside that day! I even had to bring the clothes outside to get them dressed! My Aunt and her four kids had stayed an extra couple of days as well and they were staying at my grandmas house which is right next door. So the kids just played all day going back and forth between the two houses! I think it was like 8:30pm before they even came in. I love long summer days with cousins!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love those days too, that's what I love about RV, the kids can just stay outside all day playing! We want to see you guys. Tallin is having a birthday August 26th we are trying to plan it at the Bounce U place and would love for you guys to come, it's in Gilbert. I will call you or something!

Jaime said...

It was good seeing you at the Reunion!!

janet said...

Thanks for posting pictures of my adorable grandchildren! I check your blog two or three times a day to see if you have posted new ones! I sure love all of you! Can't wait until the 28th!

Kristen said...

Your kids are seriously adorable! I give you all the credit! He He He. Sorry Josh! J/K Wish we knew them better!