Monday, September 15, 2008

ASU! ASU! ASU!

Well it is that time of year again. Football, Football, and more Football. I like to tease Josh that he is an addict. No he doesn't like Pro, He would much rather prefer College or even High School! Every Friday night you can find Josh at a football game and it doesn't even matter who is playing. Since moving to Coolidge we have now become the first arrivers to all of their Friday night games (Go Bears!) But if the Bears have an away game or a game that isn't worth traveling to, he will find one that is worth watching. And then he is up till at least midnight listening to all the reports of all the other games he missed or he'll even stay up to listen to the report of the game he was just at, Why? nobody knows! Don't get me wrong I love a good football game, But when I've never even heard of the school that is playing, I think I'll pass! Well this year we got season tickets to ASU (Go Sun devils!). If you can't beat em join em, right! I love going to the games with Josh we have a blast! All of Josh's family also got tickets, well this last week Josh's parents couldn't make it to the game so we were able to take Emmy and Tucker! They loved it! I think we will make this one a family tradition!

Enjoying the game!

GO DEVILS!!!!

15 comments:

*Ashley said...

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate the encouragement!! I fixed the brown layout so it should be working now. Thanks for letting me know! You have a cute family!!

P.S. Is Janette Wilkins your mother-in-law?? She used to be my YW teacher!

Heidi said...

SO FUN! You guys are decked out!

Carla Lara said...

How cute Amber! Just wait till Tucker is old enough to play then you'll really love football.

Diana Carver Photography said...

GO DEVILS!!! What a sweet wife joining him. Tyler is way into basketball. I don't like watching it on TV, but I think I would totally join him at an actual game.

Mary Ann said...

You guys all look great! I love your hair! How fun.. and what a drive! Where are your other girlies??

*Ashley said...

Yes, my married name is Wiltbank. My maiden name is Goodman...I may have even met you a couple of times runnin' around with Heidi (Hall) I know she and Hil used to babysit Sis. Wilkins' grandkids quite a bit. Definitely small world! It was good to meet ya! Let me know if I can ever do anything for ya! I love making backgrounds for people so if you ever want anything specific, let me know!

Shannon said...

How fun!!!!! I was just thinking about going to a Coolidge Football game and I told Eric I wanted to soon! He went last year while I was in Utah so I still havn't ever been to one. Hopefully soon.... I loved all your pics in your ASU shirts!!!!

Nikki said...

I hear you Football Football.....
However, it looks like you guys had a great time.

LucyH said...

We plan on going to the coolidge games. Maybe we'll see you there!

Reid and Brittney said...

Oh yeah the joyous football season has started, notice my sarcasm there!? No I must say I too enjoy a good game and actually going to games, it's the 3-4 games every Saturday that Reid loves to watch, that gets bothersome. Not to mention the hours of watching Sportscenter that is a repeat from earlier. You know I could carry on with this but I must say I feel your pain Amber. Your pictures are way cute, love it!!!

Clay's gal said...

My brother is a big ASU fan too! He has season tickets and doesn't miss a game! In fact we just watched their little baby girl last night so they could go and enjoy. You guys looked so cute! Love that little Emmy!

Jen said...

It was funny that I ran into you at the game! The game was fun but too bad they lost:( Did you go with Josh to the georgia game?
You guys look so cute all decked out!

Brooklyn said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I love your blog! Your kids are all too cute!

Dawn said...

wow, they are mini-you's! How fun!

Unknown said...

Well, I am a little lapse in commenting (& blog hopping, in general) but, I hear ya!! ;c) Curtis and his 5 brothers are WAY WAY into ASU football. & he has to watch EVERY football game on tv. His most hated team EVER is UofA - what a surprise - so whatever team is playing UofA is his 2nd favoritest team. Makes me laugh - but, our kids are all into it (sort of) too!!

You guys looked awesome!! So fun - look at all the memories you are giving your kids. :c) Way cool!!