Christmas Eve 2008
Haydenn had a really cute beanie on that was a little to small so it kept coming off, she looked like a Jew wearing those funny hat things
After our Nativity my kids got to open one gift, this is always a tradition as well. 
The anticipation of what it could possibly be. So excited!

PJ's! It is always the same every year, PJ's for Christmas eve, but they still haven't caught on to that yet!

All the kiddos in there new pj's. I would have like the girls to have matching jammies but this year I just took what I could get! And they still look so cute and cozy!

Emmy in her new Christmas jammies!

Ry in her new pj's and boots. She has become attached to these boots. They are irrigation boots that we bought this summer to go camping in and she hasn't taken them off since. As soon as she got on her jammies the boots came on to. What can you do?
I don't know why but I didn't get pics of Haydenn or Tucker in there new jammies, it was kind of a crazy night. After opening there pj's we put the kids to bed they really didn't do to bad, in fact about 30 min after sending them to bed we realized that we forgot to put out cookies and milk for Santa. So all the kids got back up to leave the cookies and milk. I was thinking oh great now they are really going to be wired. But they did really good, they went back to bed no problem and were asleep in no time. It was a fun evening!

6 comments:
I'm so sad Christmas is over, it went way to fast, don't you think? and Valentine's day stuff is already in full swing, I just can't belive it! You have a darling family I just wish you guys still lived here in AJ, but I hear that you love where you live so that's good!
How fun! I love Christmas traditions, we do the pj one on Christmas Eve, too. We need to get together sometime, I feel like I never see you anymore! Did your cousin, Raynie, tell you that we discovered I went to jr. high with her husband, Matt? Crazy!
so cute! My mom loves buying us pjs for christmas. I would love to talk to you about Ramsey and I am excited that you are doing it! I have to talk to you about YW stuff anyways so I'll give you a call sometime soon!
Aren't PJ's fun on Christmas! Your kids are adorable!
That is to much fun. They are getting so big so fast. I love PJS
Looks like a fun Christmas! Jammies are so fun to get! I Love the boots on Ry. Hope you all had enjoyable holidays!
Post a Comment