I know these posts about Christmas have dragged on for way to long now, but I want to write it all down so we can remember later in life. So if you are sick of hearing about our Christmas just skip over this and come back tomorrow.
Here is what the rest of our day looked like....

Yes that is Grandpa painting Rylenns finger nails. Emmy got lots of polish for Christmas so she wasted no time in painting her nails, and of course what Emmy does Ry wants to do. So Grandpa helped out and painted Rylenns nails.

He is even blowing them dry for her! Priceless!

I love this picture most of all, proof that Grandpa really did paint finger nails. What a good Grandpa!!!

Of course the kids were begging to go outside and play with the horse, so we bundled them up and let them go out for awhile. Sugar Cookie is still pretty young and hasn't been broke yet so we didn't really know what to expect from her. Josh walked out into the pasture to get her and she met him have way, she was so gentle that we decided to let the kids lead her around for a bit. They loved it! They would have stayed out there with her all day if we would have let them. But it was way cold!
I was so surprised at how gentle she was with the kids! I'm so excited that we have her, I just can't wait to be able to ride!
Hut Hut!
This was Tuckers Christmas this year, football, football and more football! This is just couple of the things he got, his helmet, jersey, pants and football slippers! The pants are actually under armor pads that you ware under your pants, but we couldn't find him football pants that were small enough to fit him, Actually everything was way to big they just don't make football gear for kids that small! Oh well he doesn't know the difference and he loves them anyway!

Yep, Tucker wore this all day long. In fact he wore it the rest of the week! It was so cold outside that I had to convince him to at least put on a long sleeve under shirt on. He wasn't to thrilled about that until a football got turned on and he could see the football players in long sleeve under shirts. Then he was all for it! This kid cracks me up he truly loves football! He will sit in front of the T.V. and watch a whole game, but he doesn't just watch he picks a player to be and then mimics what ever that guy does. It he goes long for a pass, so does Tuck, if he gets tackled, Tucker falls to the ground, when they huddle he huddles, when they get down on the line so does he. It is hilarious to watch but to him it is all business! and he will do this through the whole game. In the morning instead of asking for cartoons he wants to know if there is a football game on. Crazy kid! I just can't wait to watch him play when he gets old enough. He is just so little that I hope he grows a little first!

Well that night we had dinner with family and then had a cousin bring over Rock Band. We decided to let the kids play first, then us adults could play without the "whens it our turn" in our ear every couple of minutes. This is Emmy singing away to "Eye of the Tiger" (her favorite song). She did really well, and not just with singing, this girl can rock! She did awesome on the drums and the guitar but I think singing is her favorite!
Tucker rocking out on guitar!
Well that about raps up our Christmas! I do have to say that was probably the best Christmas we have had!
4 comments:
That is so so cute that her grandpa was painting her fingernails! Love it! Your pictures are all so cute too. What a sweet horse. Miss ya.
Love,
Tiffany
Those are pictures to cherish with Grandpa. I love them.
Manicure with Grandpa! So sweet! He looks and reminds me of my Dad. He let Taylor give him a pedi:)lol!
Rylenn will love those pics of her and Grandpa when she is grown up. What a treasure! It's really cute how much Tucker is into football. And I can't believe you have a horse! Lucky!
Post a Comment