From my last post you know we have a tradition of opening a gift on Christmas Eve (which is always PJ's, but Shhhhh my kids haven't figured that out yet!), and this year we started a new tradition. In the morning when my kids wake up they are under strict orders to not go out of there room till they wake up Mom and Dad and we can all go in together. Well this year I thought it would be fun to start a new tradition, when they wake up on Christmas morning there will be a gift waiting for them on their bed that they are aloud to open with out us (it will always be slippers, but shhhh they don't know that either). It was fun to start that this year and to hear them all giggling about the presents on there beds! But somehow in all the commotion I forgot to take a picture of all there cute slippers. Maybe next year I'll remember to get one! After they opened their slippers we all piled into Grandma and Grandpa's room to make sure they were good and awake. Grandpa and Dad build a fire and turn on the Christmas music and get it all ready for us to see what Santa brought!
Santa actually brought Ry a microphone that has a stand and different buttons that you can push which she loved but I guess that I didn't get a picture of it. So here is Ry with the fairy doll from her stocking. We couldn't get Ry to open her gifts all she wanted was her stocking, she could see the toys and candy and stuff coming out of it. But once she realized that if she would open her gift there was toys in them, she was all over it!
All Tucker wanted from Santa was football stuff. This kid has two obsessions football and cowboys! Santa came through and gave Tucker 2 football helmets complete with his brand on them and a Jersey!
Tucker Trying on his new football pads from Mom and Dad!

Emmy asked for this little dog named Tisha, Santa was very thought full and also brought her a caring case so Emmy can take Tisha with her where ever she goes! Oh yay!
Emmy is growing up so fast, for Christmas this year she wanted jewelry, I just know next time I blink its going to be make up and shaving. SCARY!

Haydenn got this toy and one other. The other toy that she got is so cute it is a butterfly that is suppose to help them to crawl. It sings and rolls around on the floor but when we got it out to give it to her she started freaking out. She hates it! It scares her to death! Poor girl those 2 things was all she got. At least she likes this one!
Santa actually brought Ry a microphone that has a stand and different buttons that you can push which she loved but I guess that I didn't get a picture of it. So here is Ry with the fairy doll from her stocking. We couldn't get Ry to open her gifts all she wanted was her stocking, she could see the toys and candy and stuff coming out of it. But once she realized that if she would open her gift there was toys in them, she was all over it!Well there was a lot more gifts and a lot more pictures but I think you get the idea with these! I'll post about our most very special gift to the kids and the rest of our Christmas day later!

0 comments:
Post a Comment